Test Automation Engineer Senior Web (m/f/x)
As the IT of the REWE Group Austria, we work together with our more than 600 employees to develop innovative IT products and services for all our corporate divisions in Austria and abroad, setting the tone for modern trade. With our cross-functional teams from the four divisions of IT Consulting, IT Development, IT Operations and IT Organization, we develop tailor-made solutions for clients and partners. Together, we are digitalizing commerce – from store solutions and e-commerce to the supply chain, marketing and CRM.
You are curious, motivated, and eager to always do things better? You are not afraid to tackle big challenges, invest your time in a clever way, and driven to make your team succeed? You want to solve problems that others did not even think about? Then we are looking for a QA engineer like you!
YOUR TASKS – AS DIVERSE AS OUR GROUP
- You will join our agile team of frontend- and full-stack developers, quality assurance engineers, requirement engineers and a designer. Together with us you will work on a white-label web application for eCommerce
- You will contribute to the team’s success with your expertise, ideas, and knowledge of testing practices and test frameworks
- You will bring our quality assurance efforts to the next level by supporting our push to increase test automation
- You will support the team in our move to test driven development
YOUR PROFILE – AS STRONG AS OUR BRANDS
- You have a strong background in quality assurance engineering and have gained at least 3 years of experience in that profession doing both automated and manual testing
- You have experience in frameworks and tools for regression, load and UI testing (Cypress.io, Cucumber, k6, etc.)
- You can evaluate, present, and implement new best practices technologies and tools in the quality process
- You have a good level of written and spoken English
OUR BENEFITS – AS CONVINCING AS OUR PRODUCT RANGE
- Long-term, interesting and varied work for a reliable employer in a supportive team
- A family-friendly company culture with flexible working hours and remote working options available according to your individual needs
- Numerous training and further development opportunities within the Group (5% of working time for self-organized training and education)
- Staff shopping and travel discounts
- Easy public access
- An industry-standard, attractive and performance based annual gross salary starting at 58,000 Euro (on a full-time basis) with the possibility of higher pay according to experience and qualifications
No matter where you are in your career, we have a path for you. Whether you’re looking for your first job, advancement in your field, or a new career shift. We’re proud to employ great people who are passionate about their jobs. But they’re all different. No matter who you are, what you need and where you’re going, REWE Group can be a part of it. Apply now!
We promote a diverse and inclusive work environment. Therefore, we welcome applications from people of different gender, age, cultural or social background, sexual identity and applications from people with disabilities. In addition, we would like to increase the proportion of women in technical professions and are particularly pleased to receive applications from women for this position.