Teamleader Category Management & Purchasing (m/f/x)
BILLA Central and Eastern Europe is part of the REWE Group that manages REWE's supermarket business in Bulgaria, Lithuania, Slovakia and the Czech Republic with almost 900 stores and over 25,000 employees. As a member of our BILLA CEE team, you will make a significant contribution to the success of our international stores by advising the country organizations.
YOUR TASKS – AS DIVERSE AS OUR GROUP
- Disciplinary and professional management of the employees Category Management/Purchasing of the respective product group area
- International sourcing of goods in the name of the countries in order to utilise the synergy potentials to get better purchasing prices
- Support in setting up/preserving proper category management processes
- Supportive function in main category buying activities based upon needs & request of countries (supplier management, annual negotiation)
- Consultative and supportive function in achieving business targets
- Continuous securing of efficient supply chain channels
- Development, updating, training and implementation of processes and tools in CM. Best practices transfer
- Communication Interface in within the REWE Group
- First contact point for project-related tasks and requests in connection with categories of the team lead group and proper distribution of tasks within the team
YOUR PROFILE – AS STRONG AS OUR BRANDS
- University degree in business administration is an advantage
- At least 5 years of experience in FMCG category management and purchasing
- Profound understanding of the challenges and framework conditions of purchasing and the central departments/interfaces of REWE International AG
- High affinity for food
- Management experience is an advantage
- Customer orientation and high social competence combined with team spirit
- Assertiveness, good negotiation skills, conflict and problem-solving skills
- Command in English; German or Eastern European language is an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure -Willingness to travel to the extent of 20-25%
OUR BENEFITS – AS CONVINCING AS OUR PRODUCT RANGE
- Long-term, interesting and varied work for a reliable employer in a supportive team
- Staff shopping and travel discounts
- A neutral company car for private use
- A lunch allowance in our company canteens
- Extensive workplace wellness programme including fitness classes, massages, etc.
- A family-friendly company culture with flexible working hours and remote working options available according to your individual needs
- An industry-standard, attractive and performance based annual gross salary starting at 56.900 Euro (on a full-time basis) with the possibility of higher pay according to experience and qualifications.
Wir suchen die Neugierigen, die Verlässlichen, die Motivierten, die Vielseitigen, die Ungewöhnlichen, die Offenen, die Fokussierten, die Umdenkenden, die Mitdenkenden, die Nachdenkenden und vor allem die Menschlichen, die Neues entdecken wollen. Wir suchen DICH!
Wir fördern ein vielfältiges und inklusives Arbeitsumfeld. Daher freuen wir uns über Bewerbungen von Menschen unterschiedlichen Geschlechts, Alters, kulturellem oder sozialem Hintergrund, sexueller Identität und Bewerbungen von Menschen mit Behinderungen. Zusätzlich möchten wir den Anteil von Frauen in Führungspositionen erhöhen und freuen uns für diese Position besonders über Bewerbungen von Frauen.