- Participates in and contributes to overall enterprise business model, operating model and business strategy development
- Drives the development of ESG standards, governance processes and performance metrics (KPIs on Environment, Social, Governance) to ensure that the organisation is achieving its ambitious sustainability goals and is developing further in line with state of the art regulatory and practices
- Shares regular overview of trends and legislation and shares the relevant essence
- Ensures together with Group functions an effective development of business processes to integrate ESG aspects
- Cost-Benefit-Analysis of investment projects with ESG-connection
- Help to facilitate and drive knowledge exchange around sustainability across all levels and locations
- Act as point of contact for sustainability related questions, supporting the sales organisation in communication with our customers
- Represents the Division in all Group initiatives related to ESG
- Contributes to international association- & industry expert working groups regarding ESG.
- Completed studies, ideally in the field of sustainability management, environmental management, or recognised certified sustainability training
- Passion for sustainable development and for environmental and socio-economic issues
- Professional experience in sustainability management
- Proven experience in project work and process knowledge: Experience in planning and managing projects independently
- Strong communication skills and intercultural competence: communicates emphatically, openly, competently and in a structured manner
- Professional appearance towards customers and C-Level stakeholders: excellent presentation- and interpersonal skills
- Strong team-player: acts coherently, fairly and prudently and values trusting collaboration
- Assertiveness and implementation strength: Hands on mentality, Result orientation, acts resource and risk aware; prioritizes and makes decisions in a comprehensible, binding, and timely manner
- Analytical and holistic thinking: builds and works in networks; differentiates the essential from the irrelevant; identifies problems in a comprehensible manner and works in a structured manner
- Experience in planning and managing projects on your own responsibility
- Knowledge of current developments in sustainability management
- Enjoy cross-departmental cooperation
- Empowerment in shaping our Sustainability Roadmap and in driving group-wide initiatives
- Reports directly to a Managing Director of the Division
- Be part of a family-owned company working in a resilient and sustainable business model
- Strong corporate culture focusing on customer centricity, cross functional and supportive collaboration, taking decisions at the source and best practice sharing
- Flexible working model (hybrid)
- Modern, spacious offices
- Extensive training and education opportunities for further growth and development
- Discounts for employees
- Ample social and networking opportunities in an international environment
- Due to legal requirements, the specification of a minimum salary of EUR 60,000 is mandatory. The final package will be determined depending on your qualifications or relevant professional experience.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 95.252 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
A-2522 Oberwaltersdorf, Fabriksstraße 12/2/Top 12
Hans Georg Stadlober
T: +43 680 145 35 71
Diesem Service zustimmen.