(Senior) Software Engineer .NET Backend (m/f/x)
As the IT of the REWE Group Austria, we work together with our more than 600 employees to develop innovative IT products and services for all our corporate divisions in Austria and abroad, setting the tone for modern trade.
Within our E-Commerce product cluster, we live and breathe agile processes in a very open and friendly environment as we are eager to improve ourselves and our daily work. Our strongest focus is to deliver high quality products while striving to achieve all our goals with topmost professionalism but also with loads of fun along the way!
As part of the Business Reliability Team your focus will be on performance and reliability of our current productive API landscape. You’ll be able to dive into a variety of interesting topics, ranging from Online Marketing to E-Commerce.
YOUR TASKS – AS DIVERSE AS OUR GROUP
- You will develop with a security mindset and maintain, as well as improve, our monitoring solutions.
- You'll provide feedback on possible implications of decisions for the functionality and structure of the system and support requirements engineering.
- You will coordinate code architecture and interfaces within your own division as well as other teams.
- By providing support and documentation, you care for the costumers of our services.
- Assuring code documentation in a broadly understandable form comes naturally to you.
YOUR PROFILE – AS STRONG AS OUR BRANDS
- Several years of professional, hands-on experience in medium to large organizations.
- Proven proficiency in .NET (C#).
- Proficiency in database development (SQL & Oracle PL/SQL)
- Experience with development tools.
- Understanding of best practices and concepts of REST APIs.
- Creation of technical documentation.
- Experience in an agile work environment.
- Conceptual and analytical skills.
- Troubleshooting abilities, solution-oriented thinking and acting.
- Independent, structured and reliable working method.
- A relevant degree with experience in wholesale trade is advantageous.
OUR BENEFITS – AS CONVINCING AS OUR PRODUCT RANGE
- Long-term, interesting and varied work for a reliable employer in a supportive team
- A family-friendly company culture with flexible working hours and remote working options according to your individual needs
- Staff shopping and travel discounts
- Numerous training and further development opportunities within the Group (5% of working time for self-organized training and education)
- Modern office with room for innovative ideas and versatile meeting and work-station design
- Referral bonus for recruiting new employees (m/f/x)
- Lunch allowance
- An industry-standard, attractive and performance based annual gross salary starting at min. 46.000 Euro (full-time). Your actual salary will of course be stipulated according to your experience and qualifications.
As we focus on diversity, we are looking forward to receiving applications from people with disabilities.
No matter where you are in your career, we have a path for you. Whether you’re looking for your first job, advancement in your field, or a new career shift. We’re proud to employ great people who are passionate about their jobs. But they’re all different. No matter who you are, what you need and where you’re going, REWE Group can be a part of it. Apply now!
We promote a diverse and inclusive work environment. Therefore, we welcome applications from people of different gender, age, cultural or social background, sexual identity and applications from people with disabilities. In addition, we would like to increase the proportion of women in technical professions and are particularly pleased to receive applications from women for this position.