As the IT of the REWE Group Austria, we work together with our more than 600 employees to develop innovative IT products and services for all our corporate divisions in Austria and abroad, setting the tone for modern trade. Together with your colleagues, you will be responsible for the development of software applications. With you as part of our IT team, we will be able to offer tailor-made IT solutions for all of our corporate divisions at home and abroad.
YOUR TASKS – AS DIVERSE AS OUR GROUP
- Design, specification and optimization of long-term and internationally applicable IT solutions in the Oracle environment
- Modeling of necessary components
- Programming and customizing of the software solutions
- Creation and maintenance of the technical documentation
YOUR PROFILE – AS STRONG AS OUR BRANDS
- Successfully completed IT education (HTL, FH, university, or similar)
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience
- In-depth experience in the relational database environment
- Very good knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix operating systems
- Experience with Oracle forms is an advantage
- Distinct conceptual and analytical skills
- Solution-oriented thinking and acting
- Independent and structured way of working
OUR BENEFITS – AS CONVINCING AS OUR PRODUCT RANGE
- Long-term, interesting and varied work for a reliable employer in a supportive team
- A family-friendly company culture with flexible working hours and remote working options available according to your individual needs
- Numerous training and further development opportunities within the Group (5% of working time for self-organized training and education)
- Staff shopping and travel discounts
- Easy public access
- An industry-standard, attractive and performance based annual gross salary starting at 46,000 Euro (on a full-time basis) with the possibility of higher pay according to experience and qualifications
As we focus on diversity, we are also looking forward to receiving applications from people with disabilities.
No matter where you are in your career, we have a path for you. Whether you’re looking for your first job, advancement in your field, or a new career shift. We’re proud to employ great people who are passionate about their jobs. But they’re all different. No matter who you are, what you need and where you’re going, REWE Group can be a part of it. Apply now!
We promote a diverse and inclusive work environment. Therefore, we welcome applications from people of different gender, age, cultural or social background, sexual identity and applications from people with disabilities. In addition, we would like to increase the proportion of women in technical professions and are particularly pleased to receive applications from women for this position.