(Senior) DevOps Engineer (m/f/x) - JÖ IT
Join the jö Bonus Club IT team at REWE Group in Vienna (1120, Euro Plaza) and help us shape history! Take this opportunity to actively participate in the development and improvement of our loyalty platform and design your own solutions for our greenfield IT architecture. Face the challenge: work with international development teams to make your ideas and visions a reality and be part of one of the largest (4 million clients and counting) CRM projects in Europe.
YOUR TASKS – AS DIVERSE AS OUR GROUP
- Operating highload services and optimizing multi-cloud and on-premise solutions
- Building new and improving existing infrastructure in the cloud
- Implementing state of the art continuous deployment strategies
YOUR PROFILE – AS STRONG AS OUR BRANDS
- 2+ years of DevOps experience
- Good knowledge of Linux, we will be happy to hear about your favorite distro
- CI/CD automation experience
- Ideal to have experience with Kubernetes and service mesh in the cloud
- Knowledge of IaC tools – Terraform, Ansible or similar
- Experience with alerting and monitoring solutions such as Grafana and/or Kibana
- SRE, SLI and SLO is something you are passionate about
- Business fluent English (German is a plus)
OUR BENEFITS – AS CONVINCING AS OUR PRODUCT RANGE
- Working in a team with flat hierarchy, where every voice is heard and appreciated
- Flexible working hours and home office for a perfect work-life balance
- Individual and corporate training programs, Udemy access
- A food allowance for cheap and healthy lunch breaks
- Employee shopping and travel discounts
- An extensive range of measures to promote health in the workplace
- A family-friendly corporate culture with a varied range of educational, play and daycare opportunities for employees’ children
- An annual gross salary from € 50,000 on a full-time basis (the actual salary will be based on qualification and prior employment times)
As we focus on diversity, we are also looking forward to receiving applications from people with disabilities.
No matter where you are in your career, we have a path for you. Whether you’re looking for your first job, advancement in your field, or a new career shift. We’re proud to employ great people who are passionate about their jobs. But they’re all different. No matter who you are, what you need and where you’re going, REWE Group can be a part of it. Apply now!
Please upload your resume to give us insight of your work experience - anonymously if you like!
We promote a diverse and inclusive work environment. Therefore, we welcome applications from people of different gender, age, cultural or social background, sexual identity and applications from people with disabilities. In addition, we would like to increase the proportion of women in technical professions and are particularly pleased to receive applications from women for this position.