SAP Service Desk Agent (m/w/d)
EDV / IT
SAP Service Desk Agent (m/f/d)
- Respond to client’s IT questions and requests in the professional manner by using gained knowledge as well as detailed documentation
- Receive, classify and provide initial support to issues or requests on the base of defined procedures
- Research of required information using available resources and user guides
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Document troubleshooting efforts and customer information
- Route cases that are not in scope or not resolvable to next levels of support
- Handle operational queries with a sense of urgency while meeting required quality metrics
- Experience with ERP-Systems (Key-User, Internal Consultant,…)
- Desire to learn and develop
- Team player with good communication and problem solving skills
- Strong customer orientation combined with consulting competence and self-assertion
- Team spirit and a high result orientation
- Fluent in English / CEE advantage
We offer you:
- Work as a valuable part of a dynamically, internationally growing corporation within a young team
- Be part of a family-owned company working in a very stable, healthy business
- 2 days Home-office per week is part of our regular contracts
- Attractive social benefits (staff canteen, employee parking, etc.) & good working atmosphere
- Modern location with excellent public transport connections (U6)
- Start: immediately (subject to any notice periods)
- Salary: Depending on your specific qualification and professional experience, we offer you an annual gross salary starting at € 50.000.
- If you want to make a difference, be different. We will.
If you are interested in bringing your expertise to an attractive international organization, we look forward to your application at Kennnummer 96.940 by use of ISG-Karriereportal or per eMail.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
A-2522 Oberwaltersdorf, Fabriksstraße 12/2/Top 12
Hans Georg Stadlober
T: +43 680 145 35 71
Diesem Service zustimmen.