Our client Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited is a leading global, value-driven, research-based biopharmaceutical company headquartered in Japan. In Austria, Takeda operates along the entire pharmaceutical value chain: research & development, plasma application, manufacturing and distribution. Takeda is the largest pharmaceutical employer in Austria. Every day, around 4,500 employees help to ensure that medicines from Austria reach the whole world and that patients in Austria have access to innovative medicines from Takeda. The Austrian product portfolio helps patients in the fields of oncology, hemophilia and genetic diseases, gastroenterology and immunology, among others. In 2020 and 2021, Takeda was recognized as a Top Employer and Great Place to Work in Austria.
To further strengthen and extend the local team for PDT Pharma Sci and Devices/ Analytical Development, at the site in 1220 Vienna, Takeda is seeking for a
Research Scientist | Pharma Industry (f/m/x)
who is a committed team player with experience in analytical methods like protein-protein interaction assays, refractometry, total protein assays, chromogenic activity assays, HPLC methods.
- Representation of Analytical Development in Pharmaceutical Science project meetings as SME (subject matter expert)
- Supporting in issuing study plans and study reports
- Maintenance of established methods and development of improved or new methods
- Implementation of new equipment and equipment upgrades
- Independent planning and accurate performing of analysis
- Critical evaluation and approval of test results, and diligent documenting of experimental work
- Literature research
- PhD or Master degree in analytical chemistry, biotechnology or equivalent, with relevant scientific work experience
- Experience in laboratory work within the last years in life sciences
- Profound know-how in analytical method development (HPLC, Elisa, chromogenic activity assays, mass spectrometry)
- Experience from a QC department in regard of method transfer and/or validation, method automatization and robotics is nice to have
- Proficiency in protein chemistry or instrumental analytics and scientific working
- Knowledge of GxP- guidelines, laboratory related quality and safety guidelines
- Understanding of state-of-the-art technologies within the scientific community in life sciences
- Technically skilled with an independent, structured, diligent, and proactive workstyle
- Excellent English skills fluently spoken and written
Your benefits are:
- A responsible role in an internationally successful company, with an open communication culture and appreciative interaction
- Look forward to a fair supervisor and a dynamic environment
- Work @ home possibilities
- In-house Canteen with discounts or meal vouchers
- Free health check-ups and preventive vaccinations incl. general care by the occupational health service
- Gymnastics courses, strength training and massage in the in-house fitness and wellness center
- Company kindergarten
The minimum salary for this position is € 3.909,67 gross per month (full time, All-In, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry), due to your professional experience and your qualifications an increased payment is intended. The position will be limited for 1 year, an extension of the contract is possible.
If we have inspired your interest, we look forward to receiving your meaningful application via www.randstad.at!
We draw your attention to the fact that your application documents in their entirety, including all personal data contained therein, will be forwarded to Takeda for the purpose of carrying out the application procedure and the pre-selection.