Remote Java Developer
Kreisfreie Stadt Berlin, Berlin, Deutschland
EDV / IT
Remote Java Developer
- Reporting to the product manager for your area you take ownership for Java development tasks (in Java 1.8, EJB2, EJB3, Java WebServlets, XHTML, Jquery 1.X, Apache Struts 1.x, Hibernate 3, and Oracle) across both frontend and backend.
- Conception, implementation, and pragmatic documentation of system improvements and new features.
- Re-using and improving our established frameworks and platforms to achieve our roadmap.
- Participating in upgrade projects to upgrade to later versions of Wildfly/Jboss and the overall tech stack.
- Collaboration with our devops team for the roll-out of applications in test and production environments.
- Participation in the Architecture or Software Engineer Chapter to grow our standards and increase cross-team re-use of technology approaches. § Close teamwork with Analysts, QA team members.
- Taking your own initiative for continuous quality & technic.
- Permanent Employee
- At least 5 years Java experience in Enterprise Java: EJB, Servlets, Struts, etc with Oracle
- At least 2 year experience in SOAP and/or REST APIs
- Beneficial is 2 years professional experience in Hibernate
- Passionate about Enterprise Java based development and clean code
- Main language: English (German beneficial)
- Excellent knowledge of servlet frameworks and willingness to work in custom servlet framework.
- Independent worker, while being a team player
- Beneficial: Experience in Cloud Hosting of Enterprise Java Applications, GitHub, Oracle o Required: Experience in Java 1.8
- Beneficial: Experience in Wildfly 2.4+ and Wildfly migration projects
- Generous compensation package and favorable working conditions.
- Multiple employee discounts, company's stock options and various team events.
- Full remote options.
- Join the global leader company in Software Intelligence and Cloud Monitoring.
- Join an international team with diverse backgrounds, where respect, support and openness are key.
- Stimulating projects and opportunities for personal growth
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 94.964 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.ISG International Service Group
A-1010 Wien, Universitätsring 14
Sergio Rivera Chanivet, T: +43 1 512 35 05
Diesem Service zustimmen.