R&D Project Leader LCM (m/w/d)
Klagenfurt am Wörthersee, Österreich
In this role is the opportunity to drive the Lifecycle Management of Kitchen Appliances in different projects in consultation with the relevant functions and other stakeholders/parties. You are part of the Kitchen Appliances Organization in Austria in the area of Product Development.
- Managing the project scope and requirements.
- Building and maintaining the project organization, choosing the way of working and selecting the adequate tools and defining the interfaces with other functions.
- Determining project risks, defining corrective action, developing scenarios to overcome these risks and driving the project to closure.
- Determining, allocating and directing the project team and all project resources (internal/external), giving operational guidance where necessary.
- Implementations and realizations referring to the project plan and organization procedures.
- Documenting all decisions in the Milestone and Gate review report and ensuring the approval by the designated persons.
- Ensuring that there is an effective transfer and archiving of the project results and the associated knowledge.
- A degree in a technical discipline or related field or equivalent experience.
- Ability to learn quickly and respond to changing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and explain issues from both a technical and business point of view.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills as well as fluent in English with the ability to motivate teams.
- Ability to lead and manage multiple projects and priorities with business partners.
- Entrepreneurial thinking/acting, result-oriented, able to work under pressure.
- Structured way of working.
- Open for new ideas and new options.
- Eager to learn and grow
- Fluency in English, additionally German would be a plus
The minimum yearly salary is equal to € 46.648-, gross with willingness to overpay. The actual annual income is commensurate with the market, your qualifications, and experience.
In return, our client offer you the opportunity to join a dynamic, multi-cultural and innovative environment which is offering numerous opportunities for personal growth and professional evolution.
+43 664 889 497 38