Project Engineer Junior
PROJECT QUALITY ENGINEER / Junior
(automotive production / luxury cars)- BRATISLAVA
As a Junior Project Engineer, you will become a member of a team that participates in a variety of projects related to production of sport cars. With the assistance of senior colleagues, you will gain experience and prepare for a long-term career in the automotive industry - by expanding your knowledge of modern, future-focused technologies and acquiring the necessary expertise. Your responsibilities will also include cooperation with suppliers - analysis and resolution of problems with the quality of components, monitoring the effectiveness of measures taken to eliminate problems, technical evaluation of components, drawings, test certificates, monitoring of components from their development to their introduction into series production, etc.
What do we expect?
- Desire to become an expert in the automotive industry
- Willingness to learn and grow along with the company
- Passion for cars
- It is ideal to have a university education in a technical discipline
- At least 1 year of experience in the automotive industry, ideally in the departments such as "Supplier-/Product Quality /Product Engineering / Technology / Processes, etc.", is required
- Technical and analytical thinking, solution-oriented approach
- Effective communication skills and a team & customer-oriented personality
- Active knowledge of English and at least basic knowledge of German, or active knowledge of German, in addition to Slovak/Czech
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Higher level of travel flexibility
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to advance your career in a solid, expanding company among competent colleagues with extensive knowledge
- Participation in the development of new, future-oriented products and technologies
- Personal and professional growth in relation to a wide range of educational options
- Corresponding remuneration (the starting salary in this position is 2300 EUR p.m., depending on experience, bonuses and other incentives are a part of the remuneration package as well).
If we've gotten your attention and you want to apply for this unique job opportunity, please send your application documents (CV in English or German and a short letter of motivation, with information about expected salary and possible start date) with the position code "97100" in the subject of your e-mail, to the address "firstname.lastname@example.org".
We guarantee all applicants the strictest confidentiality throughout the hiring process.You may also apply directly, via our ISG-Karriereportal.Dipl.Ing. Peter Pliesovsky
ISG s.r.o., executive search
Štefánikova 47, SK-811 04 Bratislava 1
T/F: +421 910 600 654
Diesem Service zustimmen.