Product Owner Digital Customer Experience (m/f/d)
EDV / IT
Product Owner Digital Customer Experience (m/f/d)Tasks & Responsibilities
- As Product Manager Digital Customer Experience, you are responsible for the whole lifecycle of software applications for sizing, selection and configuration of automation products.
- In close contact with internal and external users and based on your own experiences, you collect requirements for new features and improvements and rate them regarding their business value from a user’s point of view.
- You explain the requirements to the development team and place them in the agile development process.
- In that process, you act as Product Owner and are responsible for the continuous maximization of the value of the product.
- Together with the development team, shaping the future of the product is your ongoing business.
- In cooperation with other Product Owners, you align your plans with related development activities and thus contribute to a coherent product portfolio.
- As the specialist for the software applications, you present the current state of work and future features at trainings, fairs and customer visits.
- By creating appealing presentations, you support the sales force in the market introduction and future software updates.
- Communication with internal and/or external Customers, Suppliers as well as Third Parties.
- Product owner for scrum processes.
- Creating of training tools and marketing media for the online tools (eg elevator pitches, user stories, marketing videos, exhibition tools).
- Cross-functional People Leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or equivalent, preferably mechatronic, electrical or automation engineering.
- Experience in electric automation product selection, applications and software.
- You enjoy communicating with others and are strong in working into complex issues and discussing them with the technical specialists.
- Your fluency in English.
- Ideally, you are familiar with the sales process in factory automation and a good knowledge of Actuators, Drives and remote IO systems.
- Experiences with agile software development methods would be beneficial, but not mandatory.
- Play an essential role in shaping the future of the product and the company's overall product portfolio.
- Develop your leadership skills by collaborating with cross-functional teams and driving business process improvement.
- Opportunity to work in a successful company with varied and challenging tasks
- Annual salary starting at € 70.000 gross (according to collective agreement), + Bonus with willingness to overpay depending on qualifications and experience.
If you think you are the right fit for this opportunity, apply under code number 96 828 preferably via our ISG-Karriereportal or via eMail.
Visit us at isg.com/jobs - here you will find new job offers every day.ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
A-1010 Wien, Universitätsring 14
Mag. Sabrina Kriechbaum, +43 664 88 49 27 91
Diesem Service zustimmen.