EDV / IT
Vienna I 60% Remote
- Design the products in close cooperation with customers/team
- Responsible for the acceptance of the development, quality assurance as well as the rollout of the product
- Take over the communication between the relevant stakeholders (customers, operators, software suppliers)
- Develop a product vision together with customers and create a roadmap for implementation
- Collect and prioritize requirements from the business side and translate them into user stories
- Gained several years of professional experience as Product Owner, preferably in the banking sector
- Good know-how in agile methods (Scrum, Kanban) and tools (e.g. Jira and Confluence)
- Enthusiastic about technology and ideally have IT skills
- Experience in team management/leadership
- Team player with high customer, quality and service orientation
- Analytical mindset which you use to navigate around issues and discover solutions.
- Fluent in German and English
- Dynamic team where respect, support and openness are key.
- Benefit from flexible working hours and determine your own work-life balance (60% home office, no all-in agreement
- Grow within the company with excellent internal training and career-development opportunities
- IT equipment provided for Home-office and Office
- Minimum salary of €55.000 gross p.a. (with overpayment depending on your qualifications),
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 95.096 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.ISG International Service Group
DE - 81373 München, Radlkoferstraße 2
BA Narcisa-Nicoleta Vasilache
Diesem Service zustimmen.