Logistics Manager (m/w/d)
- Management of logistics processes of a pharmaceutical wholesaler
- Organisation of warehouse, ensuring of supply chain and processing shipments
- Management and leadership of the logistics team (10 employees)
- Cooperation with the pharmaceutical manager and internal departments
- Optimisation of logistics processes, evaluation of performance and implementation of enhancements
- Completed commercial or technical education (logistics, supply chain are welcome)
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of logistics processes in the wholesale area
- Fluent knowledge of Slovak and/or English/German
- Understanding of IT logistics software
- Outstanding of leadership, problem-solving and organizational abilities
Our client’s offer:
- Professional growth in a mid-sized company
- Working in a steady growing company based in Austria and Slovakia
- Corporate events
- The annual gross salary for this position starts at 20.000 € (plus bonus). Actual earnings depend on the individuel level of education, skills and experience.
If you are an achiever and open to work on your career development and have the discipline and drive to work in a pharmaceutical set up, then apply for this position with your resume and a motivation letter addressed to this position.
If you are interested in this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your comprehensive application at identification number 95 754 preferred via our ISG-Karriereportal or via eMail.
Visit us on isg.com/jobs - Here you will find new job offers every day.ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
A-1010 Wien, Universitätsring 14
Olympia Anna Blanck, MA, M: +43 664 858 65 45
Diesem Service zustimmen.