As the IT of the REWE Group Austria, we work together with our more than 600 employees to develop innovative IT products and services for all our corporate divisions in Austria and abroad, setting the tone for modern trade. As the REWE Central Systems Team we are responsible for the most diverse software products of our inventory management system. In order to develop these innovative products, we are looking for an experienced Java Full Stack Developer for our agile team with excellent knowledge of Java, a strong team spirit and a preference for sharing knowledge with other developers. We offer a stable group environment in which you will implement individual solutions for our brands BILLA, PENNY, BIPA, ADEG with agile procedures and state-of-the-art technologies.
YOUR TASKS – AS DIVERSE AS OUR GROUP
- Participation in the SCRUM team (analysis, design, implementation, test)
- Willingness to actively transfer knowledge and passion for new technologies
- Coaching, especially new employees, in terms of technology, current architectural concepts, guidelines and specifications
- Cooperation on general topics with the solutions architects
YOUR PROFILE – AS STRONG AS OUR BRANDS
- Successfully completed IT education (HTL, FH, university, or similar)
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Excellent Java Skills
- Experience in the frontend area (preferably angular)
- Good knowledge of RESTful applications
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Experience with modern version management systems, preferably Git
- Familiar with continuous integration and delivery
- Knowledge in the field of container virtualization (Docker and Kubernetes is an advantage
OUR BENEFITS – AS CONVINCING AS OUR PRODUCT RANGE
- Long-term, interesting and varied work for a reliable employer in a supportive team
- A family-friendly company culture with flexible working hours and remote working options available according to your individual needs
- Numerous training and further development opportunities within the Group (5% of working time for self-organized training and education)
- Staff shopping and travel discounts
- Easy public access
- An industry-standard, attractive and performance based annual gross salary starting at 46,000 Euro (on a full-time basis) with the possibility of higher pay according to experience and qualifications
As we focus on diversity, we are also looking forward to receiving applications from people with disabilities.
No matter where you are in your career, we have a path for you. Whether you’re looking for your first job, advancement in your field, or a new career shift. We’re proud to employ great people who are passionate about their jobs. But they’re all different. No matter who you are, what you need and where you’re going, REWE Group can be a part of it. Apply now!
We promote a diverse and inclusive work environment. Therefore, we welcome applications from people of different gender, age, cultural or social background, sexual identity and applications from people with disabilities. In addition, we would like to increase the proportion of women in technical professions and are particularly pleased to receive applications from women for this position.