IT Product Owner – Integration Platform (m/f/x) (with staff responsibility)
As the IT of the REWE Group Austria, we work together with our more than 600 employees to develop innovative IT products and services for all our corporate divisions in Austria and abroad, setting the tone for modern trade.
The Integration Platform focuses on maintainability, scalability, ease of use, and providing a range of services that simplify daily tasks for our product development teams. The services currently include managed Kafka, Kong Service Mesh, and Apache CamelK. In your role as a product owner, you will be responsible for the mission, roadmap, budget, stakeholder management, and team staffing of the Integration Platform.
YOUR TASKS – AS DIVERSE AS OUR GROUP
- As a Product Owner, you have overall responsibility for your team and product
- You design the product vision, as well as the product roadmap together with your team and your stakeholders
- You know the limits of the technical and functional solution space for your product in order to be able to provide the best possible advice
- You are the first contact person for key users/IT partners for the business
- You identify the required competencies and drive personal and professional development in your team
- You support an open feedback culture and a forward-oriented error culture (learning organization)
YOUR PROFILE – AS STRONG AS OUR BRANDS
- Successfully completed studies (business administration, business informatics, informatics, etc.) or comparable training
- Relevant professional experience (at least 3-5 years) in a comparable position
- Experience in leading corporate and team development with economic, sustainable added value
- Very good presentation and moderation skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Fluent English
OUR BENEFITS – AS CONVINCING AS OUR PRODUCT RANGE
- Long-term, interesting and varied work for a reliable employer in a supportive team
- A family-friendly company culture with flexible working hours and remote working options available according to your individual needs
- Numerous training and further development opportunities within the Group (5% of working time for self-organized training and education)
- Staff shopping and travel discounts
- Easy access and on-site parking
- An industry-standard, attractive and performance based annual gross salary starting at 69,000 Euro (on a full-time basis) with the possibility of higher pay according to experience and qualifications
As we focus on diversity, we are also looking forward to receiving applications from people with disabilities.
No matter where you are in your career, we have a path for you. Whether you’re looking for your first job, advancement in your field, or a new career shift. We’re proud to employ great people who are passionate about their jobs. But they’re all different. No matter who you are, what you need and where you’re going, REWE Group can be a part of it. Apply now!
Please upload your resume to give us insight of your work experience - anonymously if you like!
We promote a diverse and inclusive work environment. Therefore, we welcome applications from people of different gender, age, cultural or social background, sexual identity and applications from people with disabilities. In addition, we would like to increase the proportion of women in technical professions and are particularly pleased to receive applications from women for this position.