INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (m/f/x)
The headquarter of REWE International AG in Wiener Neudorf is responsible not only for business in Austria, but also for the international food trading operations of REWE Group (International Trade).
REWE International AG has enjoyed success in Central and Eastern Europe since the 1990s.
In addition to Austria, we now do business in eight further countries: with BILLA in Bulgaria, Slovakia and the Czech Republic, the food retailer IKI in Lithuania, the discounter PENNY in Italy, Romania, the Czech Republic and Hungary, and the drugstore retailer BIPA in Croatia.
YOUR TASKS – AS DIVERSE AS OUR GROUP
You have an affinity for retail? You would like to work on international projects in a team as well as on your own? You are curious, eager to learn and thinking outside the box comes naturally to you? If so, we want you on our team! Boost your career and join our 16-month International Management Trainee Program! Become a vital part of shaping the future of retail!
- Core Business: Discover our core business in our stores in your country of employment, enjoying extensive basic training to handle your first management responsibilities and get further insights into our supply chain.
- International Project: Join an exciting project abroad to get to know our international business in a foreign business unit.
- Rotation: Take active roles via job rotation in selected departments in a central division of your country of employment.
- Headquarter Project: Join a comprehensive project in our Austrian or German headquarters.
- Focus: Get to know the local interfaces of the future position in the company via quick rotations.
YOUR PROFILE – AS STRONG AS OUR BRANDS
- Academic degree preferably with focus on business
- Practical or international experience – either through internships or studies abroad – are a further advantage, but we also address young professionals
- Enthusiastic and curious about the retail industry
- Ambitious team player with high personal commitment as well as strong communication, project management and analytical skills
- Fluent in German & English
- Keen to travel and openness to take advantage of our international career opportunities
OUR BENEFITS – AS CONVINCING AS OUR PRODUCT RANGE
- Individual program: Your path through the program will be customized according to your profile and interest.
- Mentoring and Networking: Benefit from a personal mentor on a high management level, a buddy from trainee side and group-wide networking.
- Professional and personal development: Receive special professional and personal development trainings and coaching.
- International career opportunities: Establish your network and choose from exciting offers your position after completion.
- Modern working environment & benefits: company mobile phone, laptop, flexible working hours, home office, staff shopping and travel discounts.
- An annual gross salary of € 40.530 based on full-time employment for the duration of the program (including overtime allowance).
Your application should include:
- Meaningful Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Transcript of records (interim report or diploma)
- Application deadline: 02.06.2023
- Program start: 01.09.2023
Check out our career page for more info about our program and a lot of insights from our trainees and graduates. We know that applying for a trainee program can be both exciting and intimidating, but don’t worry - our recruiting team will be on hand every step of the way, but if you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your application!
No matter where you are in your career, we have a path for you. Whether you’re looking for your first job, advancement in your field, or a new career shift. We’re proud to employ great people who are passionate about their jobs. But they’re all different. No matter who you are, what you need and where you’re going, REWE Group can be a part of it. Apply now!
We promote a diverse and inclusive work environment. Therefore, we welcome applications from people of different gender, age, cultural or social background, sexual identity and applications from people with disabilities.
Wir suchen die Neugierigen, die Verlässlichen, die Motivierten, die Vielseitigen, die Ungewöhnlichen, die Offenen, die Fokussierten, die Umdenkenden, die Mitdenkenden, die Nachdenkenden und vor allem die Menschlichen, die Neues entdecken wollen. Wir suchen DICH!
Wir fördern ein vielfältiges und inklusives Arbeitsumfeld. Daher freuen wir uns über Bewerbungen von Menschen unterschiedlichen Geschlechts, Alters, kulturellem oder sozialem Hintergrund, sexueller Identität und Bewerbungen von Menschen mit Behinderungen. Zusätzlich möchten wir den Anteil von Frauen in Führungspositionen erhöhen und freuen uns für diese Position besonders über Bewerbungen von Frauen.