Experienced Project Engineer
Technik / Ingenieurwesen
Experienced PROJECT QUALITY ENGINEER
(automotive / luxury cars) BRATISLAVAAs an experienced Project Engineer, you will become a member of a team that works on a variety of important projects related to the production of sports vehicles.
You will collaborate with experienced colleagues in Slovakia and abroad on crucial company projects. Your responsibilities will include working with customers and suppliers on tasks such as analysing and resolving component quality issues, monitoring the effectiveness of corrective actions, conducting technical evaluations of components, drawings, and test certificates, overseeing the development of components from inception to introduction into series production and ensuring the correct application of quality management methods, among others.
What do we expect?
- Ambition to continue your career as an expert in the automotive industry
- Willingness to learn and grow along with the company
- Passion for cars
- Technical education from an accredited college or university
- At least 4 years of experience in the automotive industry (i.e. in departments of Quality/Product/Engineering/Projects, etc.).", is required
- Technical and analytical thinking, solution-oriented approach
- Effective communication skills and a team & customer-oriented personality
- Active knowledge of English and at least basic knowledge of German, or good knowledge of German, in addition to Slovak/Czech
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Higher level of travel flexibility
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to advance your career in a solid, expanding company, among competent colleagues with extensive knowledge.
- Participation in the development of new, future-oriented products and technologies
- Personal and professional growth in relation to a wide range of educational options
- Corresponding remuneration (the starting salary for this position is at app 3300 EUR p.m., depending on experience, where bonuses and other incentives are part of the remuneration package as well).
If we've gotten your attention and you want to apply for this great job opportunity, please send your application documents (CV in English or German and a short letter of motivation, with information about expected salary and possible start date) with the position code "97095" in the subject of your e-mail, to the address "email@example.com".
We guarantee all applicants the strictest confidentiality throughout the hiring process.You may also apply under Kennnummer 97095 directly, via our ISG-Karriereportal.Dipl.Ing. Peter Pliesovsky
ISG s.r.o., executive search
Štefánikova 47, SK-811 04 Bratislava 1
T/F: +421 910 600 654
Diesem Service zustimmen.