As the IT of the REWE Group Austria, we work together with our more than 600 employees to develop innovative IT products and services for all our corporate divisions in Austria and abroad, setting the tone for modern trade. In the role of Enterprise Architect, you develop a vision for our IT system landscape in coordination with the business strategy. You will also support the Solution Architects with the migration of the individual products to the new cloud-based technology-stack.
YOUR TASKS – AS DIVERSE AS OUR GROUP
- Analysis and documentation of the existing system landscape (applications, infrastructure, data flow, etc.)
- Getting to know the domain retail
- Moderation and coordination of various architecture decisions
- Establishing certain standards and guidelines regarding micro- and macro-architecture
- Constant alignment of the application landscape with domains, capabilities and product portfolio
- Governance of the IT architecture and preparation of strategic decisions for C level management like i.e. Cloud first strategy
YOUR PROFILE – AS STRONG AS OUR BRANDS
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable environment and with Enterprise Architect Management methods and frameworks
- Experience with modelling in ArchiMate, or working in EAM tools such as ADOIT or LUY (formerly iteraplan)
- Experience in the transformation of legacy applications
- Holistic and strategic mindset
- Ability to abstract
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Broad, but not necessarily deep, technical know-how
- Knowledge of system integration, macro-architecture patterns, software design and architecture
- Knowledge in the areas of information security (ISO 27001) as well as data protection (GDPR)
OUR BENEFITS – AS CONVINCING AS OUR PRODUCT RANGE
- Long-term, interesting and varied work for a reliable employer in a supportive team
- A family-friendly company culture with flexible working hours and remote working options according to your individual needs
- Numerous training and further development opportunities within the Group (5% of working time for self-organized training and education)
- Staff shopping and travel discounts
- Easy public access
- An industry-standard, attractive and performance based annual gross salary starting at 46,000 Euro (on a full-time basis) with the possibility of higher pay according to experience and qualifications.
As we focus on diversity, we are also looking forward to receiving applications from people with disabilities.
No matter where you are in your career, we have a path for you. Whether you’re looking for your first job, advancement in your field, or a new career shift. We’re proud to employ great people who are passionate about their jobs. But they’re all different. No matter who you are, what you need and where you’re going, REWE Group can be a part of it. Apply now!
We promote a diverse and inclusive work environment. Therefore, we welcome applications from people of different gender, age, cultural or social background, sexual identity and applications from people with disabilities. In addition, we would like to increase the proportion of women in technical professions and are particularly pleased to receive applications from women for this position.