Development Team Lead - eCommerce Product Stream (m/w/d)
As IT of REWE Group Austria, we work together with our more than 500 employees to develop innovative IT products and services for all our corporate divisions in Austria and abroad, setting the tone for modern trade.
In our eCommerce division we build the best food delivery and online shopping experience for our customers. If you are excited about shaping eCommerce experiences and have a passion for working on one of our core components, you might be a good fit.
We are looking for a Component Lead, responsible for the Product Stream part of our software stack. Working closely with stakeholders across the organization, you focus on high-quality software development that aligns with business goals. You are leading a small team of developers and act as a playing (i.e., developing) captain.
This role reports to the CPO for eCommerce Customer Touchpoints.
YOUR TASKS – AS DIVERSE AS OUR GROUP
- Working as part of the development team to clarify requirements, dependencies and help them understand the business side of the product.
- Translating business requirements and their mapping in the underlying ERP system into technical concepts and code.
- Building the team around you, supported by the CPO.
- Disciplinary responsibility for the development team.
- Actively coding in Java Spring and Oracle SQL.
- Communicating with stakeholders to ensure that everyone is on the same page regarding features, functionality, and deadlines.
- You are the team’s first contact person and resolve dependencies to other teams.
- Collaborating with external partners to intelligently scale development capacities.
YOUR PROFILE – AS STRONG AS OUR BRANDS
- Many years of professional experience developing in Java Spring and Spring Boot.
- A solid command of SQL, preferably Oracle.
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes and Microservice architectures.
- A completed, IT-related university degree or a comparable education are an advantage.
- An open and outgoing personality.
- Eagerness to develop your skills outside coding/development.Comfortable working in an agile working environment and familiar with related practices.Ability to independently work on topics based on objectives.Fluent in spoken and written English. German would be a clear advantage.
OUR BENEFITS – AS CONVINCING AS OUR PRODUCT RANGE
- A family-friendly company culture with flexible working hours and remote working options available
- Easy public access
- A wide variety of tasks combined with the flexibility you need to plan your personal life
- A lunch allowance
- An industry-standard, attractive and performance based annual gross salary starting at 55.000 Euro (on a full-time basis) with the possibility of higher pay according to experience and qualifications
No matter where you are in your career, we have a path for you. Whether you’re looking for your first job, advancement in your field, or a new career shift. We’re proud to employ great people who are passionate about their jobs. But they’re all different. No matter who you are, what you need and where you’re going, REWE Group can be a part of it. Apply now!
We promote a diverse and inclusive work environment. Therefore, we welcome applications from people of different gender, age, cultural or social background, sexual identity and applications from people with disabilities. In addition, we would like to increase the proportion of women in technical professions and are particularly pleased to receive applications from women for this position.