EDV / IT
80% Remote in Austria
- Conception, implementation and adaptation of applications and systems along the product life cycle.
- Containerization and automation of existing systems and further development of cloud environments.
- Take on technical ownership for core systems.
- Achieve and maintain a high level of security.
- Collaborate closely with IT Architects, Data Engineers & Analysts up to Product Owners (Business stakeholders), and support with suitable solution approaches
- Be part of an Agile team and work in a modern tech stack (Azure, Kubernetes, Terraform,etc.)
- University degree or similar education in the field of computer science, mathematics or engineering
- Experience in different operating systems (Linux or Windows)
- Good knowledge in containerization (Kubernetes) and infrastructure automation (Terraform)
- Initial experience with at least one of the main cloud platforms (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Team player with passion and enthusiasm for technologies and innovation
- Fluency in English
- Open to occasional visits to the office
- An exciting job and the opportunity to actively shape the future of the banking business as a participant in the transformation of a digital company
- A transparent and nurturing corporate environment, in which engaged employees are challenged and rewarded with constant growth opportunities
- Excellent training and competence development opportunities
- Flexible schedule and home-office options
- A competitive salary starting from 50,000 € gross p.a. can be expected (with overpayment depending on your qualifications), together with numerous social benefits
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 95.607 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.ISG International Service Group
DE - 81373 München, Radlkoferstraße 2
BA Narcisa-Nicoleta Vasilache
Diesem Service zustimmen.