Assistant (m/f/x) to Category Management CEE
As part of REWE Group, we pursue a clear mission: to improve customers' lives. For them, we deliver top performance every day.
For almost 30 years, REWE International AG has been successful in Central and Eastern Europe. Our trading companies offer local customers high-quality food products at fair prices. The goal of our trading companies in foreign markets is also to be among the top market players and to be anchored in the regions as part of the local economy. The starting signal for our commitment in Europe came in 1990, when BILLA opened its first stores abroad. Today, we have more than 800 stores - BILLA in Bulgaria, Slovakia and the Czech Republic, plus IKI in Lithuania.
YOUR TASKS – AS DIVERSE AS OUR GROUP
- Administrative support in operative tasks within Category Management CEE
- Project coordination support based on the internal schedule or ad-hoc requests
- Active engagement in optimization of processes and increase of efficiency
- Organizational support through the steps within the tendering process (tender preparation, sample collection, tasting schedule with QM, offer collection with suppliers, contract set-up for all relevant stakeholders)
- Registration of suppliers in the system
- Administration of framework agreements
- Providing article listing information and control check of data accuracy
- Managing deadlines and preparation steps within the Private Label development process
YOUR PROFILE – AS STRONG AS OUR BRANDS
- Finished commercial education and 2-3 years of working experience
- High orientation on customers and results
- Affinity to pay attention to detail
- Experience in FMCG is an advantage
- Command in English (German and / or East European language are an advantage)
- Willingness for further development in the Category management / purchasing area
OUR BENEFITS – AS CONVINCING AS OUR PRODUCT RANGE
- Long-term, interesting and varied work for a reliable employer in a supportive team
- A family-friendly company culture with flexible working hours and remote working options available
- Staff shopping and travel discounts
- Numerous training and development opportunities within the Group
- Easy access and on-site parking
- An industry-standard, attractive and performance based annual gross salary starting at 28.574,00 Euro (on a full-time basis) with the possibility of higher pay according to experience and qualifications.
No matter where you are in your career, we have a path for you. Whether you’re looking for your first job, advancement in your field, or a new career shift. We’re proud to employ great people who are passionate about their jobs. But they’re all different. No matter who you are, what you need and where you’re going, REWE Group can be a part of it. Apply now!
We promote a diverse and inclusive work environment. Therefore, we welcome applications from people of different gender, age, cultural or social background, sexual identity and applications from people with disabilities.