AI Data Engineer
EDV / IT
AI Data Engineer
Madrid | 80% RemoteYour responsabilities:
- Developing, deploying, and maintaining data pipelines to handle structured and unstructured data.
- Collaborating with AI researchers, data scientists, and other stakeholders to understand their needs and requirements for data pipeline development.
- Automating and streamlining data preparation procedures, such as data cleaning, transformation, and labeling, that are necessary for fine-tuning and (re)training large language models.
- Using Microsoft Azure Cloud services to handle data storage, processing, and management, and ensuring seamless integration with the organization's AI infrastructure.
- Continuously monitoring and optimizing data infrastructure to facilitate the development and deployment of advanced AI models.
- Keeping up-to-date with technological advancements through continuous learning.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Science, or a related field.
- Demonstrated expertise in constructing (parallel) data processing pipelines utilizing technologies like Apache NiFi, Spark/Databricks, Azure Data Factory, or comparable platforms.
- Experience with both relational and NoSQL databases, such as Elasticsearch.
- Familiarity with workflow tools for data pipelines, like Airflow.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms, particularly Microsoft Azure, and prior experience in implementing and managing data solutions in a cloud-based environment.
- Strong programming abilities in Python and prior experience with data manipulation libraries like Pandas or NumPy.
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and communication skills in fluent English.
- Generous compensation package and favorable working conditions
- Flexible working hours and home-office options (80% remote work possibility)
- International team with diverse backgrounds, where respect, support and openness are key
- Stimulating projects and opportunities for personal growth
- Relocation package, private health care insurance, training and courses, transport and restaurant tickets, etc.
- Average of 30 vacation days per year
- Being part of a globally acclaimed company
- The salary compensation would depend on your qualifications, with a base + variable + corporate benefits
Be a part of the change! If you are up for this challenge we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 96,960 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.ISG International Service Group
ES-28040 Madrid, Calle Viella 21
Rebeca Trejo, T: +34 911 743 400
Diesem Service zustimmen.